The Morgan Hunt facilities management and maintenance team specialise in the recruitment of freelance and permanent professionals across both hard and soft services within both the private and public sector.
We partner with a broad range of clients in this sector, including FM services providers, specialist contractors, the NHS, education providers and FM consultancies.
Our enviable reputation for reliability and high quality service is founded on the personal, consultative approach we offer to both our clients and candidates. Our consultants have years of experience recruiting into this sector and some of the team also have direct industry experience.
The following are typical of the facilities management and maintenance jobs we recruit:
For more information or to speak to an experienced consultant please call 020 7419 8968 or email email@example.com.
North West | £11.00 to £13.00 p.h.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- To plan and organise job/repair works in order to facilitate client contract targets and conditions, including scheduling appointments and minimising downtime of operational staff
- Deal with internal and external enquiries to their...
South West | £10.00 to £12.00 p.h.
I have an urgent requirement for a band 3 multi skilled maintenance technician in a busy NHS trust.
Candidates will be working within the estates team carrying out general maintenance and fabric repair.
Responsibilities are as follows
- General basic carpentry work -...
South East | £250.00 to £250.00 p.d.
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit for an experienced Head of Facilities and Maintenance for our Bedfordshire based client. This is a contract post initially for 3 months.
- To lead on, develop and implement...
London | £22,914 to £26,419 p.a.
I have a requirement for a fabric craftsman based within a large NHS trust in South West London.
Main responsibilities are as follows
- To interpret and follow drawings related to building fabric maintenance
- Carry out periodic inspection to fire doors, panic bars and other...
My client is a large NHS trust with a requirement for a mechanical craftsperson on a permanent basis.
This is a key role within the hospital estates team and key responsibilities are as follows
- Ensure the day to day running and upkeep of plant around the hospital sites
© 2013 Morgan Hunt Recruitment - All Rights Reserved - Registered Address: 16 Old Bailey, London, EC4M 7EG