2nd Line Support Engineer
East London - onsite
£170 - £200 Per Day
Enhanced DBS Certificate required
My client are an established Further Education organisation, looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to assist with re-booting PC's and providing cyber security.
Key Skills and Experience
* Support Analyst experience
* Solid technical background with hands on experience of IT systems, Networks, Communications, Hardware and Software solutions and Cyber Security
* Demonstrable experience of managing third party and outsourced suppliers
* Excellent inter-personal, teamwork and communication skills. You need to be a personable and confident person
* Professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and results driven
* Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise workload accordingly
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.