Administrator -Newcastle upon Tyne.
Temp Role - £85 - £90 per day
Are you an Administrator looking for a new role to start immediately?
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an Administrator. This is a Temp role until March 2023 to be extended, based in a college in Newcastle, 08:30-16:30 | Weekly | Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
You will need:
- Ensuring full compliance of apprenticeship auditable paperwork for the full apprenticeship journey.
- To complete tasks with internal MIS schedules to ensure data and compliance requirements are met
- To provide a customer-focused and responsive service to support the student record functions and Deal with enquiries from internal and external sources to provide an effective response to students, clients and other stakeholders
- To attend and actively participate in apprenticeship-specific data meetings as and when required.
- Continually measure and demonstrate customer service through qualitative and quantitative data
- Complete clerical and administrative tasks in line with internal and external policies and procedures.
- Assist in compiling data on a regular or ad hoc basis to assist with the production of information.
- Prepare documents using a variety of different sources e.g. word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Receive and prioritise incoming mail.
- Maintain accurate records both paper-based and manual whilst maintaining NCG policies, such as Data Protection.
- Support and contribute to other administrative functions as necessary.
Other essential requirements include:
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK.
To apply for this Administrator position please apply today and we will be in touch with further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. During the application process you are required to:
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
- Proof of ID ( Assistance can be given, should you not have any of the above documents)
We also have other Part-time, Full-time, Daily, Long- term and Permanent roles. so if you would like to be considered please get in touch with us or Apply today
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.