A national charity is looking to recruit an Administrator with a DBS check to work full time in a temporary role to assist with their service. The role is based in Derby and is being recruited for on a temporary basis. The post holder is required to already hold a DBS check issued within the last 12 months.
The role of Administrator with DBS check will involve working alongside others in the administration team and assisting with general duties and recruitment. The client is looking for someone with a background in administration who is highly organised.
* Liaising with people at all levels within the business
* Experience completing administration duties
* Completing excel based work
* Carrying out a high level of communication over the telephone with members of the organisation
* Reception cover as required
The successful candidate for the role for Administrator with DBS check will have:
* Experience working within an administration role
* The ability to time manage and prioritise workload
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft packages
* Excellent communication skills
* Be available to start work immediately
* Hold a DBS check issued within the last 12 months
This role gives the opportunity to gain employment within a reputable organisation who offer a lot of support to their employers. We provide an honest and consultative approach will help our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.