Are you a Benefits Assessment Officer looking for work in London?
Morgan Hunt's Public Sector and Government client based in London is looking to recruit a Benefits Assessment Officer to provide support throughout a busy period.
This assignment has been deemed inside of IR35 and will offer hybrid working with one day in the office and the remainder of the week home working.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Proficiently use the Civica OPENRevenues processing system
- Assess all types of Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support/Reduction claims for all tenure types
- Process new claims and changes in circumstances
- Assess student claims, persons from abroad, and self-employed claims
- Deal with Universal Credit cases
- Assist with backlog clearance
- Liaise with external organisations including Landlords, Employers and the Department for Work and Pensions
- Advise claimants on Benefit entitlements and legislation changes
- Handle inbound customer queries
If you're looking to work from home for a Public Sector and Government client based in the East of England, and feel you meet the essential criteria outlined above to be a Benefits Assessment Officer, please contact the team with an up to date CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.