Are you a Benefits Assessment Officer seeking work in South East England or remotely from home?
Morgan Hunt's Public Sector and Government client in South East England is looking to recruit a Benefits Assessment Officer to provide support to the team throughout a busy period.
This assignment has been deemed inside of IR35 and offers full time home working.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Proficiently use the IWorld/Northgate Revenues and Benefits Processing system
- Assess all types of Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support/Reduction claims for all tenure types
- Process new claims and changes in circumstances
- Assess student claims, persons from abroad, and self-employed claims0
- Advise claimants on Benefit entitlements and legislation changes
- Handle inbound customer queries
If your looking for work in South East England, or remotely from home, and feel you meet the essential criteria outlined above to be a Benefits Assessment Officer, please contact the team with an up to date CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.