Business Analyst (Dynamics Project)
£50,000 - £60,000
2 Year FTC
My Client is a leading Not for Profit organisation based in Central London. They are looking for a Business Analyst to join the BA team to work on a multiple change projects.
The role will require business analysis effort throughout the organisation working with key stakeholders to produce business solutions and identify areas for improvements. You will act as a facilitator, communicator and problem solver whilst eliciting and analysing requirements, including verifying and validating them. You will be responsible for planning all business analysis activities for assigned work and will also have a proven track record in agile methodologies working with technical teams in delivering a Microsoft ecosystem solutions such as Dynamics 365, PowerApps and SharePoint.
What you need to be successful:
- You will have previous experience working as a Business Analyst
- Experience in creating or contributing in development of business cases and of building business concepts.
- A technical acumen, excellent knowledge of Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement)- Out-of-the-box functionality and Microsoft ecosystem
- Experience of business process improvement and reengineering and of undertaking non-IT Business Change projects
- Experience of running workshops with large number of stakeholders to model business processes and elicit business requirements.
- Experience and skill in the use of modelling tools, up to and including the level of representing business architectures especially MS Visio and BPMN.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, modeling, verification and methodology development
- Ability to communicate clearly in speech and in writing to explain business process concepts to the end user, and influence and persuade at all levels of staff seniority
- Experience of working within project and software development lifecycle (SDLC), including the use of test methodologies.
- Proven experience of working within a waterfall and an Agile delivery environment, having developed user stories and use cases to aid the development of ICT systems Skills, knowledge and abilities
What you will get in return:
- £50,000- £60,000 plus excellent benefits
- 2 year FTC and then moving to perm
- Working for a leading Not for Profit
What you need to do next:
Please apply with your most updated CV
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.