Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Healthcare Regulatory Bodies in their search for a permanent Business Change Manager to facilitate the delivery of improvement plans including evaluating the impact of change and benefits realised.
You will support programme, project and continuous improvement teams in integrating change management activities into their plans, by applying change management processes and tools to create and develop strategies to support adoption of the changes.
You will be responsible for consulting and coaching teams, managers and stakeholders while ensuring effective communication and engagement plans are delivered to minimise resistance and mitigate risk. You will be responsible for taking people and groups through change successfully, including effectively mapping and managing stakeholders, developing and monitoring change impact analysis as well as contributing to the delivery of training programmes and workshops.
The successful postholder will be an experienced Change Manager, with knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools (ideally with experience in the Regulatory and/or Public Sector). You will have a strong understanding and experience within project management, benefits realisation, business readiness and (ideally) continuous improvement.
You will have excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to manage stakeholders at all levels and present information to a wide range of audiences. You will be a proactive, motivated and organised self-starter with a passion for making an impact.
It is an exciting time to join a new team, to which you will be provided with strong development and progression opportunities alongside working with a team that harbours a strong learning culture!
The role offers an excellent pension scheme alongside 30 days annual leave ( bank holidays)
The successful post-holder will be expected to attend the office on an ad-hoc basis for team meetings, and business requirements (1-2 times per months).
Job Title: Business Change Manager
Location: Remote & London (ad hoc attendance)
Annual Salary: Circa £50,000
Job Type: Permanent
- Apply change management processes and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by projects and initiatives
- Consult and coach project teams, managers and supervisors
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Support organisational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Integrate change management activities into project plans, including the definition and monitoring of success metrics to monitor change progress
- Carry out Change Impact Assessment and develop Change Impact Plan for the Change Landscape
- Produce, update and monitor progress against the change plan, while escalating issues and risks
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Develop and implement communication and engagement plans ensuring that stakeholders fully understand the changes expected of them at each stage
- Identify and anticipate resistance while supporting managers to effectively mitigate against it through effective tactics and strategies
- Track and report risks and issues, as well as preparing effective risk mitigation strategies
- Contribute on work with directorates to identify process improvements and efficiencies across the organisation; and liaise with senior management colleagues in defining the scope, methodology and timescales of process and efficiency reviews
- Promote the benefits of continuous improvement through engagement with stakeholders, and provide support and advice on techniques and tools for identifying possible efficiencies, and for embedding a culture of efficiency and continuous improvement
- Assist in the development of training needs analysis, training materials and deliver training sessions
- Contribute to the design and delivery of training programs and workshops, including providing input and developing required resources
- Strong experience within Change Management, with experience and understanding of project management methodologies
- Substantial experience of supervising operational processes and systems
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Strong IT literacy, including MS Suite
- Able to understand and explain complex policy and legislation to internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written skills with excellent stakeholder engagement, management and influencing skills
- Ability to present information, and clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage teams across multiple disciplines and locations
- Excellent analytical skills, including assessment and management of risk
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to meet targets and deadlines
Please contact to find out more information regarding this fantastic opportunity for a Business Change Manager based in London.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.