Business Development Executive
Up TO £27,709 DOE plus performance related bonus
Full time- (PERM)
Morgan hunt are working with an FE college In Greater Manchester to find them a business development executive, someone that can help support local business work with the college to give students an opportunity for placements out in the work place within their subject. - this is an exciting Sales role.
* The purpose of the role is to actively develop new business development opportunities with employers in the local area and GM region.
* The suitable candidate will be required to build close relationships with clients to understand their training needs and develop solutions in line with their findings.
* This role will be focused on contributing to the College's apprenticeship growth, and therefore candidates will be required to develop and deliver on ideas focused on increasing employer engagement and candidate applications.
* The candidate will be a self-starter and keen to excel in a competitive GM apprenticeship market.
* The business advisor will perform the sales activity to win new business and maintain existing accounts for the college.
* Knowledge of the apprenticeship scheme would be a great advantage, as well as your ability to quickly build relationships with a wide variety of people.
* Great Holiday allowance of 32 days plus Bank Holidays plus 2 weeks at Christmas - 50 days holiday
When you join the college, not only will you benefit from an annual reviewed salary but have access to numerous benefits and facilities:
- Generous Pension Scheme - 16.4% up t0 23% contribution
- Fantastic Staff Benefits and Rewards platform
- Very generous holiday entitlement
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity provision
- Staff Development days/week (Jan, July, Aug)
- Free confidential counselling service
- Staff recognition awards
- Car Scheme
- Subsidised car parking
- On-site Day Nursery
- On-site hair and beauty salon
NO SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED- looking for someone with:
- Highly motivated self-starter with ambition to succeed.
- Ambition for excellence.
- Resilience and determined
- Strong track record of business development and sales, including delivery to targets.
- Strong knowledge of apprenticeships and work based learning.
- Experience of delivering employer engagement strategies.
- Ability to analyse data and prepare and implement sales campaigns.
- Proven business diagnostic skills and track record of diagnosing business need and developing
- solutions that meet business needs.
- Excellent selling and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to produce business proposals following diagnosis of business need.
If this role interests you, PLEASE APPLY HERE TODAY
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.