Find out more about this organisation on their careers site
When it comes to employment, is there much that offers more reward than:
- Working and collaborating with organisations across our great city of London.
- Seeking to empower young people!
- An opportunity to influence creating healthy, inclusive communities.
Morgan Hunt have partnered with a leading Charity in order to find their next superstar Complex Need Night Support Officer! If any of the above/below sounds like it could be of interest or resonates with you then we're keen to hear from you or just have a quick conversation:
- Worked in Care, Support or a vulnerable setting previously.
- Experienced working with those facing challenges involving Anti-Social Behaviour, Homelessness, Domestic Violence, Substance Misuse or Rough Sleeping?
- Currently in a role of a similar nature, and looking for a change of environment or just a new challenge with a new organisation?
- Maybe you're in a role that offers transferable skills such as compassion and empathy.
This role is based in the Northeast London and is a full-time, Permanent role. It will of course include the generic responsibilities of Housing Support however having the right attributes, ethics and values is extremely important to the organisation:
- Responsibility for the intake of residents, undertaking all required paperwork. Ensuring that the licence agreement and all relevant policies and procedures fully and clearly explained
- To be responsible for the monitoring of all Rent Accounts, ensuring personal and housing benefit elements are paid regularly. Where possible taking early intervention and prevention action to minimise rent arrears (Only taking enforcement action when necessary).
- Maximise housing occupancy and minimising voids - PROACTIVE action, including void inspections, and facilitating referrals, interviews and assessments
- Proactively investigate and address all cases of low level anti-social behaviour
- Carrying out assessments and collaboratively creating person-centred actions - using a Psychologically Informed approach (Training to be provided)
- Be responsible for monitoring client's welfare, including physical and mental health, substance misuse and to intervene with appropriate strategies as needed
- Ensure that Safeguarding procedures are followed, and that action is taken to report concerns proactively in accordance with the organisation Safeguarding Policy Procedures
- Work in partnership with the Progression team to ensure residents maximise their engagement with Education, Training, Employment and Volunteering (ETEV) and Engagement and Empowerment activities
- Support residents to establish a greater awareness of the community they live in and their ability to live independently
If you could be interested, then please send an application through. Alternatively, get in contact with us or email your details through to organise a confidential discussion.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.