Morgan Hunt are currently working with an Industry Regulatory Body, in their search for a number of interim Compliance Caseworkers to conduct investigations into instances of non-compliance within the sector.
You will be responsible for managing and investigating cases, involving the gathering, analysis and scrutiny of a range of data and evidence (including technical information) to drive case progression. You will be responsible for making evidence-based recommendations: identifying & escalating key issues as well as assisting in the management of risk.
You will be responsible for engaging with internal and external stakeholders to gather and document intelligence to inform casework, as well as building constructive stakeholder relationships to ensure challenges and issues are identified and resolved.
The successful applicants will have experience conducting Regulatory Investigations, with an understanding of regulation and compliance. You will ideally have a degree within Engineering or another related subject, allowing you to analyse and scrutinise technical information. You will have strong communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholder at all levels.
It is an exciting time to join an expanding organisation and team, with the option to apply for permanent positions during your tenure (providing strong development and progression opportunities)
The role offers an excellent pension scheme alongside 25 days annual leave ( bank holidays). The successful post-holder will be expected to attend the London office once a week.
Job Title: Compliance Caseworker
Location: Hybrid (1 day per week in London Office)
Salary: £26,000 - £32,500
Job Type: Fixed-Term Contract (9 months, potential permanency)
Hours: Full-time (36 hours per week)
Start Date: ASAP
- Contributing to compliance or enforcement activity in relation case referrals and investigations
- Producing high quality, timely, and robust analysis of potential issues
- Gathering, analysing and reviewing a range of evidence and data (including technical data and schematics)
- Making evidence-based recommendations: identifying & escalating key issues as well as assisting in the management of risk
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to gather and document intelligence on compliance to inform casework, including engaging with whistle-blowers
- Effectively communicating the benefits, challenges, and trade-offs of potential compliance or enforcement actions to senior colleagues
- Working collaboratively across team boundaries and engaging with key functions, developing close links to manage risks and issues
- Representing the organisation externally and building constructive stakeholder relationships to ensure challenges and issues are identified and resolved
- Ensuring that guidance given to external stakeholders including suppliers is accurate, legally robust and reflective of the relevant legislation or licence conditions
- Experience within Case Management, Investigations and Compliance
- Preferably a degree within Engineer or related subjects
- The ability to collect, analyse and investigate data and evidence to arrive at conclusions and offer recommendations
- Good written and verbal communication skills that effectively communicate complex issues to non-expert audiences
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Ability to proactively prioritise and plan your work and deliver quality outputs in a dynamic environment
Please contact to find out more information regarding this fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Caseworker.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.