We have a current opportunity for a Construction Technician on a temporary basis. The position will be based in Northamptonshire. For further information about this position please apply.
Job Title: Construction Technician
Job Type: Temporary
Industry: Building and Construction
In this job title opportunity in location, you will join our Further Education college
- To maintain and prepare day to day support of the construction area and associated facilities.
- To assist in the preparation of construction workshops for practical teaching lessons.
- To support students undertaking practical activity under the direction of a member of teaching staff.
- To ensure the Construction Workshops are kept clean in line with College standards.
- To prepare materials for practical classes.
- To assist with the preparation and collection of practical materials.
- To clear up and clean workshops following practical classes.
- To carry out day to day housekeeping in the workshops and preparation areas.
To ensure that administrative procedures are completed efficiently, including statutory and internal returns, stock and asset registers
Skills & experience
Previous Multi Skills Workshop experience
If you are interested in the position of Construction Technician please apply with your up-to-date CV. No cover letter is required
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.