Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with a prestigious further educational college in Surrey to help employ an experienced multi-skilled construction professional for their full-time temporary Construction Technician role.
The college are looking for a multi-skilled construction professional who wishes to share their skills & knowledge with the next generation of construction professionals, its also a great foot in the door to get experience help students & lecturing staff to one day become a lecturer or assessor.
The Ideal Construction Technician will need to:
- Have background in either or all - painting, carpentry, multi-skills and brickwork
- Have a qualification upto level 3 in either or all - painting, carpentry, multi-skills and brickwork
The Duties for the Construction Technician will be:
- Preparing materials and apparatus for demonstrations and practical work
- Monitoring stock levels and ordering materials using appropriate systems
- Responsibility for the care and maintenance of plant and equipment and the upkeep of related records
- The care and maintenance of tools, tool stocks, their issue to and collection from students.
If you feel that you would be perfect for this Construction Technician vacancy apply with your most updated CV today, for more information call Joshua Taylor on 02074198927
If you know someone who would be perfect for this role you can £150 in vouchers if your referral is successful.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.