Are you a Council Tax Officer looking for work in London or remotely from home?
Morgan Hunt's Public Sector and Government client based in London is looking to recruit a Council Tax Officer to provide support throughout a busy period.
This assignment has been deemed inside of IR35 and will offer full time home working.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Proficiently use the Northgate Revenues and Benefits processing system
- Administer the Billing, Collection and Recovery of Council Tax
- Open, close and amend Council Tax Accounts
- Take payments and set up direct debits
- Apply discounts, reliefs, exemptions and disregards
- Handle moves in and out of properties
- Trace absconded Council Tax Payments
- Deal with Attachment of Earnings and Benefits
- Determine liabilities
- Issue reminders and notices
- Handle summons arrangements
- Liaise with external organisations including Bailiffs
- Prepare cases for Magistrates Court Committals
- Assist customers with queries over the phone relating to Council Tax
- Assist customers with the energy bill rebate scheme
If you're looking to work remotely from home for a Public Sector and Government client based in London, and feel you meet the essential criteria outlined above to be a Council Tax Officer, please contact the team with an up to date CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.