Curriculum Manager - Business
Salary: £41,000 - £47,500
Are you looking for a new challenge within education and training and are motivated to support student development and have experience of managing a team? Then look no further. Morgan Hunt are working with a fantastic FE College in London to recruit a Curriculum Manager - Business
Reporting into the Head of School, you will be instrumental in leading and inspiring a team to promote positive outcomes, as well as use your expert knowledge to develop the curriculum, facilitating and contributing to improvements in the provision of teaching and learning achievements.
Main responsibility of the Curriculum Manager - Business:
* Lead on the operational management across the Business department.
* Responsible for the effective and consistent operation of the curriculum area including: accurate and timely completion of activities, processes and procedures
* Manage and lead on learner recruitment, learner experience, successful achievement of qualifications and progression of learners
* Lead and manage the development of the curriculum and its resources
* Setting and monitoring targets for learner participation, retention, achievement and success.
* Carry out agreed teaching commitment
* Participate in the Staff Development Review and Appraisal scheme
* Understand and comply with Safeguarding legislation and ensure that best practice is embedded in
* Responsible for the management of the curriculum team staff
* To manage course funding in accordance with the college's financial regulations
The successful Curriculum Manager - Business will be:
* Educated to a degree level or have an appropriate professional qualification
* Hold a recognised teaching qualification
* Experience and specialist knowledge within Business
* Proven evidence of improving the quality of provision
* Can show an ability to develop and maintain links with education
* Experience and knowledge of leading and coaching staff within an education and training environment
* Understanding of key events and issues facing post-16 education within London
* Experience in developing curriculum
* Proven ability to establish and monitor a high quality of lesson delivery
* Experience of implementing quality assurance processes
* Proven written and oral communication skills
* Proven organisation skills and meeting deadlines in a timely manner
* Evidence of continuous professional development
* Knowledge and commitment to Equality and Diversity
* Knowledge and commitment to Safeguarding and Prevent
If you are looking for a role in London, are passionate about influencing the quality of curriculum and learning within education and training, while having an impact on student success, please contact the Morgan Hunt Leadership and Interim Management Team
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.