Morgan Hunt are currently working with one of the UK's most established Health Regulatory Bodies, in their search for a permanent Quality Assurance & Consistency Officer to undertake a programme of effective and timely quality assurance and compliance audits in accordance with the relevant quality assurance framework and risk management.
The role will involve assisting with the ongoing development of the directorate quality assurance framework and quality audit mechanisms and tools to ensure they are fit for purpose, effective and proportionate. The role will also involve analysing and reporting on findings either through written reports or presentation to managers as well as developing recommendations for improvement.
The role would be ideal for someone with strong experience and understanding of quality assurance and improvement projects as well as experience in report writing and presenting findings. You must also possess excellent analytical and drafting skills, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to use professional judgement to analyse information.
Job Title: Quality Assurance & Consistency Officer
Location: Hybrid Working 1 day per month (London)
Salary: £37,000 to £40,000
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
- Undertake a programme of effective and timely quality assurance and compliance audits in accordance with the relevant quality assurance framework
- Analysing and reporting on findings either through written reports or presentation to managers
- Developing recommendations for improvement for teams to implement and assist with the ongoing development of the directorate quality assurance framework and quality audit mechanisms
- Ensuring appropriate regulatory data, information and intelligence is collected to support the identification and effective management of risk across the organisation
- Contributing to development of clear outcome focused measures by which success can be measured in terms of improving quality and consistency across the organisation
- Building effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Deputising for the Quality Assurance and Consistency Manager where appropriate.
- Demonstrated experience of using professional judgement to analyse information, reach conclusions and develop key recommendations based on evidence
- Must have experience of undertaking quality assurance audit of inspections and/or professional investigations in a regulatory or similar environment
- Must have the ability to carry out quality assurance and/or compliance audits reviewing work undertaken within statutory, regulatory, or operational frameworks
- Must be able to use professional judgement to analyse information, reach concise conclusions and develop key recommendations based on evidence
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to listen to and persuade others whilst tailoring presentation and writing styles toward various audiences
- Must have excellent analytical, report writing and drafting skills and be a strong team player with the ability to work independently
- Must be able to apply and manage the diversity and equality policy and practice relevant to the role.
Please contact to find out more information regarding this fantastic opportunity for a Quality Assurance & Consistency Officer.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.