We have an excellent opportunity for a Project level PQS to join arguably one of the best consultancies in Scotland. The company have developed a very strong presence in the market and delivered some of the best private sector projects in Scotland, if you like the idea of working on bespoke and historical buildings, then this role would appeal to you.
Key reasons why you should consider at this stage;
- Join a business who have been highly successful in attracting high profile and very well-known clients throughout the years.
- Work with a team of experienced QS's who have a created a great team environment and a collaborative approach.
- You will be a project lead QS on various local projects, broadening your experience and skill set; Hospitality, leisure, residential, tourist attractions.
- Have autonomy to run your projects independently, whilst having access to support when required.
- Work in a progressive role which could lead to a more senior position in a sensible time period.
- Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience (Hybrid working role)
This organisation does not often recruit due to a low staff turnover. Should these headlines interest you, then please apply and we'll be in touch to have a confidential discussion.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.