Are you a Revenues and Benefits Officer looking for work in Greater Manchester?
Morgan Hunt's Public Sector and Government client based in Greater Manchester is looking to recruit a Revenues and Benefits Officer to provide support throughout a busy period.
This assignment has been deemed inside of IR35 and will offer hybrid working.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Proficiently use the Academy (Capita) Revenues and Benefits processing system
- Assess all types of Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support/Reduction claims for all tenure types
- Process new claims and changes in circumstances
- Assess student claims, persons from abroad, and self-employed claims
- Deal with Universal Credit cases
- Assist with backlog clearance
- Deal with ATLAS
- Liaise with external organisations including Landlords, Employers and the Department for Work and Pensions
- Advise claimants on Benefit entitlements and legislation changes
- Administer the billing and collection of Council Tax
- Open, close and amend Council Tax Accounts
- Take payments and set up direct debits
- Apply discounts and exemptions
- Handle moves in and out of properties
- Assist with customer queries over the telephone
If you're looking to work for a Public Sector and Government client based in Greater Manchester, and feel you meet the essential criteria outlined above to be a Revenues and Benefits Officer, please contact the team with an up to date CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.