Are you interested in Library Assistant job role in the East London area? Morgan Hunt are pleased to announce that we are working with a fantastic college in Newham. Together we are seeking to appoint a Library assistant- apply today!
Job Title: Library assistant
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Newham, East London
Industry: Further Educaiton
Hours : part time and full time
Roles and Responsibilities:
Skills & experience
· Minimum level 3 qualification and (English & Maths GCSEs A-C or equivalent).
· Experience in a related environment (college, library, helpdesk etc).
· Knowledge of safe working practices, relating to the specific work areas.
· Understanding of work areas and the use of computers for e-Learning and mobile learning
· Knowledge of relevant equipment sufficient to undertake first line maintenance and/or identify more serious faults for specialist attention
· Ability to use Windows-based computer software packages (word processing, spread sheets and databases)
· Ability to communicate effectively, both in person and in writing
· Ability to deal with a variety of people, especially young adult students, clearly, tactfully and politely
· Literacy and numeracy sufficient to keep basic records, and carry out detailed instructions
· Ability to self-motivate, working under pressure to meet targets and priorities
· Ability and willingness to understand, promote and apply the college equal opportunities policy
If you are interested in working in this Library assistant job role in the East London area, please apply to this advert with a CV today and a consultant will contact you!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.