Morgan Hunt is currently working with a well-known Health Care Regulator, in their search for a permanent Contract Manager. This role involves the direct oversight of their day-to-day contractual relationships with various testing suppliers who are responsible for creating and delivering the competence tests. The position requires the capacity to make decisions based on evidence and the ability to scrutinise and ensure the quality of work to optimize suppliers' performance the organisational processes adhered to.
Key responsibilities will encompass the coordination and supervision of all tasks related to the provision and upkeep of the organisations Competence Test for relevant healthcare professionals and associates. This will entail applying specialised contract and supplier management skills and assuming a leading role in all interactions with stakeholders and suppliers in this critical domain.
This position will offer internal opportunity, progression, and a wide range of experience where you will have a strong impact on the future of the Contracts Management and wider procurement function. You will be required to attend the London Office twice a week.
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Location: Hybrid (3 days at home / 2 in the office) London
Annual Salary: Up to £45,000
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full-time (35 hours per week)
Start Date: ASAP
- Take the lead in effectively overseeing the operational aspects of our supplier contract to ensure compliance with all contractual and project obligations. Foster and advocate for high-quality performance, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness in all our endeavors.
- Actively track and report on supplier performance within the contract, ensuring the delivery of the necessary service quality.
- Vigilantly monitor data to enable timely corrective actions and escalate concerns when necessary.
- Report and assume a leading role in managing all performance-related data that influences the team's work, facilitating accurate and prompt reporting to our Executive Board and vital stakeholders, such as the Department of Health and NHSE&I.
- Prepare, interpret, and present management information derived from the Test of Competence for both internal and external audiences as required. This encompasses generating reports for external stakeholders and senior management within the organization.
- Collaborate with our suppliers to efficiently develop and implement processes for ongoing Test of Competence management. This includes creating new test content, overseeing test refresh cycles, and ensuring comprehensive test security and integrity monitoring.
- Offer assistance in managing external relationships, including third-party supplier contract management. This involves negotiation, stakeholder management, and financial oversight as needed.
- Effectively manage multiple suppliers to strike a balance between commercial service, quality, and cost across all delivery and performance aspects. Work closely with our professional practice colleagues and engage with them on matters affecting our standards and code.
- Contract management experience
- Proven experience of managing data, and reporting on all aspects of the team's management information including supplier performance against the contract
- Experience in building effective networks across a full range of internal and external stakeholders Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised, disciplined and self-starting
- Driven to deliver quality and promote a person-centred approach in all our work and the processes we develop
- Able to work through complex commercial contractual issues and reach pragmatic and beneficial negotiated positions
Please apply below to find out more information regarding this fantastic opportunity as a Contract Manager.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.