Are you a Revenues Officer looking for work in London, England, or remotely from home?
Morgan Hunt's Public Sector and Government client based in London, England, is looking to recruit a Revenues Officer to provide support throughout a busy period.
This assignment has been deemed inside of IR35 and will offer full time home working.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Proficiently use the I-world (Northgate) Revenues and Benefits system
- Administer the Billing, Collection and Recovery of Council Tax and Business Rates
- Open, close and amend Council Tax and Business rates accounts
- Take payments and set up direct debits
- Apply discounts, reliefs, exemptions and disregards
- Handle moves in and out of properties
- Trace absconded Council Tax Payments
- Deal with Attachment of Earnings and Benefits
- Determine liabilities
- Issue reminders and notices
- Handle summons arrangements
- Liaise with external organisations including Bailiffs
- Prepare cases for Magistrates Court Committals
- Handle bankruptcies and liquidations
If you're looking to work from home for a Public Sector and Government client based in London, England, and feel you meet the essential criteria outlined above to be a Revenues Officer, please contact the team with an up to date CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.