We are currently have a great opportunity with an established Housing organisation for a Programme Coordinator role on a permanent basis. This is a hybrid role of 3 days week based either in their Croydon or Farringdon offices.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Salary: Up to £38,500 (DOE)
Hours of work: 35
Location: Croydon or Farringdon (Hybrid working 3 days a week)
Responsibilities of a Project Coordinator:
- Preparing and maintaining project documentation, which include meeting minutes, actions, and other related activities.
- Communicating efficiently between project team members and stakeholders.
- Assistance in preparing progress reports and updates to management and other stakeholders.
- Responding quickly to inquiries and requests for projects, making sure you present a high level of customer service.
- Tracking project budgets.
- Providing administrative support to the Regulatory Change team.
Essential Experience for Project Coordinator:
- Either have or working towards an APM qualifications (PFQ and PMQ) or equivalent.
- A bachelor's degree in project management or business administration or another related field.
- Proven experience in a project coordination or project support role.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Software, especially Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Overall knowledge and understand Of Microsoft system particularly Microsoft Excel.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, then please apply with your most updated CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.