Morgan Hunt require a Wastewater Maintenance Service Engineer Housing Trust based in Kent on Permanent Basis
Salary: £38,667 Per Annum
You'll be able to commission, undertake periodical planned preventative maintenance and maintain our wastewater assets to a high standard:
- Large, Medium and Small Sewage Package Treatment Plants
- Foul and Surface water Pumping Stations
- Septic Tanks
- Sump Pumps
You'll also carry out reactive repairs, such as motor and pump replacements, fault find and repair control panels, AC and DC telemetry units and blower systems.
As a Wastewater Maintenance Service Engineer, you'll be qualified to:
- C&G 2357 NVQ Level 3 Maintenance
- Minimum of three years' experience in wastewater mechanical engineering and a good working knowledge of industrial, commercial, and domestic foul and surface wastewater systems.
Knowledge & experience
- Industrial electrical and mechanical maintenance qualified.
- Industrial, Commercial and Domestic Wastewater background.
- High level of understanding and experience in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience with operation and maintenance of components such as pumps, piping systems, valves, instruments.
- Successfully commissioned medium sized wastewater plant.
- Excellent practical experience of Health and Safety Experience of I/O testing and PLC control.
- Ability to read and understand wiring diagrams.
- Understanding of pump and pipework installation
- Panel fault finding
- Panel electrical installation
- Confined Space Entry
- High Pressure Water Jetting
- Prior experience of working in a similar environment
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well with residents, external agencies, and residents' organisations.
- Manage stock control, check invoices and purchase supplies or equipment.
- Able to complete any records relating to Health & Safety and other activities relevant to post
- Able to plan and prioritise to ensure the effective use of own time.
- Self-motivated with high energy and enthusiasm
You'll have current full UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 points and with no serious motoring offences in the last 10 years (i.e., CD, DD, DG, DR, IN, MR, TT). You must also have a minimum of two years' driving experience.
We will undertake driving licence checks on the successful candidate as part of our standard pre-employment checks process.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.