We are currently have a great opportunity with an established Housing organisation for a Repairs Advisor role on a permanent basis. This role is Office based - 5 days a week.
Job Title: Repairs Advisor
Salary: £27,000 - £29,400
Location: 102 Blackstock Rd, Finsbury Park, London N4 2DR
Responsibilities of a Repairs advisor:
- Being the first point of contacts for all incoming calls, and queries and making sure that there is excellent customer satisfaction.
- Communicating effectively with both internal and external customers.
- Answering resident queries by providing repairs knowledge and guidance to assist them in resolving issues.
- Using your own initiative to manage work orders using IT systems.
- Handling customer complaints efficiently.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship within your team, wider team and external stakeholders.
Essential Experience for Project Coordinator:
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner.
- Ensuring operational services are prioritised by being able to work flexibly and cooperatively
- Understand different procedures and retain information
- Strong administration skills.
- Having excellent attention to detail to capture and update resident information.
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to work under pressure to consistently meet target and deadlines.
- Safeguarding knowledge that is appropriate for the role.
- Competent in using Microsoft Office package
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, then please apply with your most updated CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.