Morgan Hunt are looking for a Key Account Manager to work with a leading college and training organisation based in London. This a Full-time Permanent role paying £28,191 - £33,638 with hybrid model. The persons appointed will be required to work flexibly within a team environment and will be allocated a range of duties and responsibilities. The post holders will work closely with Directorate and other College staff and will be allocated a range of duties.
A Key Account Managers duties will be :
* To identify and secure business from future and existing employers and effectively manage the relationships to maximise future business.
* To provide an effective key account management service, ensuring that regular communication for on-going repeat business is achieved by offering a single point of contact in the college.
* To engage with curriculum teams to ensure work placement requirements are encouraged, as and when opportunities are presented
* To act as the \'managing agent\' for collective groups of small (non-levy) paying employers to ensure their end-to-end training and recruitment needs are met, and maintain a \'Hide the Wiring\' approach to employer engagement
* To meet with employers to complete an organisational and training needs analysis and then match our employer products/services to the identified needs of the employer. You will be expected to attend a certain number of employer meetings per month with a target conversion rate as outlined within the team and individual KPIs.
* Agree on recruitment, activity and income targets with Line Manager to fulfil contracts and expand College training opportunities.
* To support marketing activities for employer engagement including attendance at events, development of promotional materials in liaison with Marketing and organisation of employer-related activities.
* Be responsive to issues and needs as they arise to bring about a speedy resolution.
* Report any issues relating to the quality of service to the appropriate Programme Leader
* Record activity on and contribute to the up keep of the college Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
Key responsibilities of a Key Account Manager:
* Attend and contribute to whole college, department or other meetings as required.
* Contribute to the preparation of the annual Self-Assessment Report (SAR), quality improvement and annual planning arrangements.
* Attend training and development opportunities as agreed.
* Maintain student and college data in line with college policies and procedures.
* Comply with and implement relevant health, safety, security, and welfare processes as required by statutory or college procedures.
* The post holder may be required to perform duties other than those given in the job description for the post. The duties and responsibilities attached to posts may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed.
Experience and / or qualifications of a Key Account Manager:
* Level 3 or above, preferably in a sales related subject
* Level 2 English and maths
* A full driving licence and use of a car
* Understanding of government funded work based training and commercial products in the FE sector
* Designing and managing targeted sales campaigns
* Experience of conducting health and safety assessments in the work place
* Understanding the sales process from initial contact to key account management
* Ability to plan and manage own work load, achieve agreed targets and objectives and evaluate outcomes
* Ability to plan and deliver sales campaigns
* Ability to communicate with existing, lapsed and new clients
* Ability to build effective working relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
* Ability to utilise and understand the importance of CRM
If you are looking to grow your career in accounting and are passionate about the education sector, please apply here
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual\'s skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
Founded in 1837, the Royal College of Art is the world’s largest community of postgraduate art and design students. It is also the oldest art and design university in continuous operation and has been ranked as the world's number one art and design university for a remarkable nine consecutive years, according to the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023 – the worldwide survey of academic and industry opinion.
Applications are invited for a Student Conduct and Complaints Manager in Student Experience. This is a full time and permanent role, but we welcome applications from part time candidates who can work a minimum 3 days (21 hours) per week – please upload a covering letter indicating your preference. This role will be based across all 3 sites of the RCA with a hybrid approach to working.
The Royal College of Art (RCA) is committed to enhancing the complete student experience. We are on a journey to build a sense of belonging, pride, and community within our RCA student body by putting students at the heart of everything we do. The RCA’s student experience is underpinned by academic excellence and professional efficient support service within a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive community.
Purpose of the role:
The Student Complaints and Conduct Manager will lead on managing a coordinated approach to student complaints, academic appeals and student misconduct cases across all stages including investigations. You will oversee the monitoring and tracking of cases to ensure that the various stages and timescales prescribed in procedures or required by external organisations, such as the Office of the Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education (OIAHE), are met. The Student Complaints and Conduct Manager will support the Head of Student Experience and Academic Registrar to deliver an excellent student experience to students, improving processes, policies and learnings related to student complaints and conduct.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a team that deals with a range of issues from academic to non-academic matters, utilising your skills and expertise in managing complex cases and to further grow your skills in dealing with complex university processes.
In order to be considered for this post, you will have worked within a similar post, ideally within a higher education setting or a regulatory environment. You will have experience of successfully managing casework, including customer service and complaints. Ability to manage the workload of yourself and your team in a fast-changing environment, meeting challenging deadlines while ensuring service standards.
If you have a commitment to, and understanding of, equal opportunities issues relating to student and staff matters within a diverse and multicultural environment, we would like to hear from you.
Please see Information Pack for more details.
Applications close at 11.59pm on 12 January 2024
Interviews are likely to be held 24-26 January 2024 (TBC)
Working with the Head of Human Resources, you’ll contribute to the provision of a comprehensive and high-quality HR service to managers and staff across the group, providing advice, coaching and guidance to managers, whilst supporting the delivery of service plans and assisting with the achievement of operational targets and objectives.
Assisting the Head of HR (Operations), you’ll provide support with employee relations work: disciplinary, grievance, capability and sickness absence processes are delivered in a supportive and consistent manner, with specific regard to matters that relate to safeguarding and statutory and legal considerations. Undertaking job evaluations in support of pay and grading, ensuring adherence with the Group’s job evaluation arrangements, you’ll support the HR Advisors to ensure the delivery of monthly payroll items for your designated area, as well as the onboarding process for new starters, whilst reviewing the information that is entered into the Single Central Record.
This role would suit someone who has significant experience in an operational HR role to include experience of leading a HR team, developing and implementing HR Policies and procedures. We’d like you to ideally have UK and relevant European legislation and associated case law experience. You’ll hold CIPD or will be working towards gaining your CIPD Level 7.
With highly developed communication, interpersonal and prioritisation skills, you’ll have experience in the use of IT including managing and administering computerised HR and payroll systems at an advanced level.
This post is predominantly based in Merton College but may involve travel between all South Thames Colleges Group sites. The post will dictate a combination of on-site attendance (a minimum of three days per week) and home working.
Closing date for the return of completed applications is 15th December 2023.
The benefits package includes generous annual leave of 37 days plus up to 8 additional days over Christmas/New Year as well as an additional 5 days Wellbeing leave to enhance employees’ physical and mental health. There is an excellent pension scheme that receives a significant financial contribution from the employer (Teachers Pensions or Local Government Pension Scheme), subsidised sports facilities and professional development and training plus a salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme.
South Thames Colleges Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.
As outlined in the Public Sector Equality Duty of the Equality Act 2010, we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
As part of our due diligence checks on prospective employees, successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references, an online search and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
The South Thames Colleges Group is made up of Carshalton College, Kingston College, Merton College and South Thames College, which merged on 1 August 2017. South Thames Colleges Group is one of London’s largest providers of post-16 education and training and is an ongoing and significant contributor to its local communities. We aim to put students’ success at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for hard-working and collaborative people who can join our team and help challenge our students to progress and achieve.
When you click on ‘Apply’, you will be forwarded to the application page which sits on a platform hosted by an external partner called Blue Octopus who support STCG throughout the recruitment process.
Christ the King Sixth Forms is a family of three highly successful Catholic sixth forms located in south east London and Kent. Offering exceptional, expert teaching in a welcoming, friendly atmosphere, each CTK sixth form creates an environment where high achievement is promoted and attained.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Catering Manager to join our Catering Department. You will ensure the effective operation of a high quality and cost-effective catering service for students, staff, and visitors at each of our three CTK sites. Leading the catering team you should ensure that staff are appropriately trained and that excellent food hygiene and safety is maintained.
The successful applicant will ideally be trained to level 3 Food Safety or NVQ equivalent. They must have experience of working in a kitchen environment and will be responsible for planning a balanced, nutritious menu; organising theme days; ordering; stock and budget management.
This is a full-time, part year contract. Working hours 45 hours per week worked over 39 weeks per year.
Join us to be inspired, be extraordinary, and be the best you can be.
For an application form and further details, please visit the vacancies page of our website https://www.ctk.ac.uk/vacancies/
Interviews to take place as applications arrive.
Christ the King Sixth Forms is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people. An enhanced DBS check will be undertaken for the successful applicant along with appropriate child protection screening, as per safer recruitment guidelines.