We have a current opportunity with a well known and reputable global organisation to recruit a business analyst on a permanent basis.
This role requires active DV Clearance and is an essential pre-requisite.
You will support the development of our analysis and project office capabilities. You will support the development of new commercial service opportunities and work with clients undertaking business transformation and improving the operation of their assets.
Clients include major organisations in defence, natural resources, and national infrastructure.
- Facilitate daily scrum meetings, sprint planning and sprint reviews.
- Ensure the development teams are following Agile development processes.
- Remove any roadblocks that may be hindering the development team's progress.
- Track and report on team progress, velocity, and burn-down.
- Gather and document business requirements from stakeholders.
- Create user stories and acceptance criteria for development team to implement.
- Work with the development teams to ensure that software features meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to prioritise and manage the product backlog.
- Manage expectations of stakeholders and ensure alignment with project goals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Active DV Clearance
- Experience with software development lifecycle, including requirements, testing and deployment
- Translate technical requirements from non-technical stakeholders to a team of data analysts
- Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Product Owner
- DV Clearance essential
- Permanent role
- Annual Salary - negotiable
- Office locations in London, Manchester, Bristol or Cheltenham
- Hybrid working: 2 days on site per week plus additional travel to client sites
- The right to work in the UK - no sponsorship can be provided
For more information about the role, please apply.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.