Morgan Hunt is currently working with a London based Homelessness charity in search of a new Corporate Partnerships Manager.
The role is a new position in the organisation, stepping into a position with already established corporate partnerships with the view to maximise said accounts as well as develop new Corporate Partnerships.
This role is offered on permanent basis, on a salary of up to £42k p/a, on hybrid basis with one day a week from the London, Twickenham office.
Key responsibilities of the new Corporate Partnerships Manager:
- To develop and maximise existing corporate partnerships with the main three accounts, bringing in £125k p/a with a view on increasing the monetary value of the accounts.
- Develop new corporate partnerships aligned with the new fundraising strategy to increase the corporate partnerships income from £125k p/a to £200-£250k p/a.
- Act as a specialist of the corporate partnerships fundraising, advising the director of fundraising and the wider team of the best practices when it comes to the fundraising stream.
- Act as the representative of the organisation, having frequent face to face contact with the partners as well as wider supporter community.
- Work alongside the fundraising team consistent of the director, trust and foundations manager, general fundraising manager and fundraising officer, collaborating to maximise the profitability of all fundraising areas.
Previous experience and skills of the new Corporate Partnerships Manager:
- Experience working as a Corporate Partnerships Manager in a not for profit organisation
- Experience managing corporate partnerships accounts as well as working on new business
- Experience in managing a fundraising income stream and acting as the sole consultant for the fundraising function
- An outgoing nature and great communication skills. Ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders both internal and external.
This role is offering interview on rolling basis and an immediate start date, if suitable for the candidate. The organisation offers a number of great benefits and a flexible working nature and an adult environment.
Please apply as soon as possible to not miss out.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.