Morgan Hunt is currently working with a South London based College in search of a temporary Events Lead.
The role is fully office based for 3 months and pays an hourly rate of £18.50 holiday pay ( a total of £20.75 an hour).
Key responsibilities of the temporary Events Lead:
● Responsibility for the presentation, planning and delivery of promotional events and educational partnership activities for potential students, including open days, careers events and enrolment duties, providing information and excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
● Support in the production and delivery of event materials targeting current and potential students, identifying new relevant groups to target.
● Deputise for the Marketing and Student Recruitment Manager as and when required at curriculum meetings, management meetings and chairing of team meetings.
● Coordinating tasks and direct mail in each locality to support in the delivery of events and direct response campaigns.
● Assist the leadership team with wider marketing team duties as well as support for digital platforms improvements including website and integrated systems to optimise events and student recruitment and support in the creation of content for digital platforms, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to deliver to deadlines.
Previous experience of the temporary Events Lead:
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.