Morgan Hunt is currently working with a brilliant National charity based in Reading in search of a new Head of Strategic Corporate Partnerships
This is a permanent position leading a strong and well established corporate partnerships team of 5.
The role is offered on hybrid basis on a salary of £65k p/a.
Key responsibilities of the new Head of Strategic Corporate Partnerships:
- Leading a team of corporate partnerships professionals to engage and develop the existing partnerships portfolio across a wide range of markets including retail, technology and gaming.
- Lead on development of new partnerships as well as other income streams such as strategic gift in kind partnerships and corporate volunteering opportunities.
- Own and manage the Corporate Strategic Partnerships budget and longer-term plans, ensuring all forecasts are monitored and accurate, a quarterly re forecast process is completed with mitigating actions taken in a timely fashion
Previous experience and skills of the new Head of Strategic Corporate Partnerships
- Extensive people leadership and management experience to deliver results through
- Significant experience of working with large organisations to secure six figure gifts,
ideally in the charitable sector
- Substantial experience in budget management and financial planning; highly
numerate with a proven track record of handling large expenditure and income
- Excellent ability to deal with people in order to successfully achieve objectives
through these contacts, involving negotiation, motivation, influencing, tact,
diplomacy and persuasion.
- Significant experience of securing, managing and growing high value corporate
partnerships and delivering against complex and varied requirements
- Demonstrable experience of innovation and developing new ventures that align to
strategy but also meet the needs of commercial partners
This role offers an immediate start and a wealth of brilliant benefits. It would be a great challenge for a candidate with passion for corporate partnerships.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.