Organisation: Children's Charity
Job Title: Senior Performance Marketing Officer (Senior Marketing Business Partner)
Salary: Up to £36595 fully remote or £39961 hybrid
Contract: 15 Months FTC
Location: London, UK
Working model: Remote or Hybrid min 1 day/week in London
In the heart of our client's Marketing and Planning Department, the goal is to efficiently communicate and engage with diverse audiences. As a Senior Marketing Business Partner, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the development, delivery, and optimisation of paid marketing strategies across various campaigns for a leading children's charity. Reporting to the Associate Head of Performance Marketing, you will collaborate with internal teams and external partners to drive impactful initiatives in Brand, Volunteering, and New Product Development.
About Our Client:
We are currently seeking a dynamic Senior Marketing Business Partner to join the Communications Directorate of an esteemed children's charity, widely recognised for its impactful work. As a leader in their field, this organisation strives to efficiently communicate and engage with diverse audiences to support their mission. If you are passionate about strategic marketing and making a positive impact, this role offers an opportunity to contribute to the meaningful cause of a children's charity.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Performance Marketing Officer:
1. Strategic Collaboration:Work closely with stakeholder teams to deliver best-in-class marketing solutions that align with the strategic objectives of this children's charity.
2. Cross-Departmental Support: Assist teams in navigating Marketing and Planning, and Brand and Content departments, ensuring the right expertise is accessed throughout the campaign lifecycle.
3. Data-Driven Planning: Leverage data and insights to inform campaign planning, briefs, and development, ensuring optimal effectiveness for a children's charity.
4. Project Management: Effectively project manage campaign activities with internal and external stakeholders, meeting key performance indicators and objectives to support the mission of a children's charity.
5. Content Delivery: Lead the delivery of engaging content for our client's website and marketing assets, ensuring consistency with brand guidelines and accessibility standards for the benefit of a children's charity.
6. External Liaison:*Represent the organisation in meetings with external partners, fostering and maintaining strong relationships for the advancement of a children's charity.
7. Adaptability: Be flexible in supporting and responding to changing priorities within the evolving remit of the Marketing and Planning department for a children's charity.
1. Strategic Acumen: Ability to translate marketing strategies into effective marketing, engagement, acquisition, and fundraising initiatives for a children's charity.
2. Marketing Expertise: High proficiency in marketing principles and practices, with a commitment to continuous learning and development, particularly within the context of a children's charity.
3. Omnichannel Strategy: Skill in creating, leading, and executing an omnichannel marketing strategy to secure and improve the market position for a children's charity.
4. Project and Stakeholder Management: Strong project management and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to navigate conflicting priorities and meet deadlines for the benefit of a children's charity.
5. Creative Judgment: Strong creative judgment and the ability to provide and receive constructive feedback, contributing to the success of a children's charity.
6. Interpersonal Skills: Effective interpersonal skills to collaborate within a team, influence others, and find mutually acceptable solutions, all in support of a children's charity.
7. Communication Skills: Highly developed written and verbal communication skills to present complex information clearly and persuasively to diverse audiences, furthering the mission of a children's charity.
8. Initiative and Creativity: Proven ability to demonstrate initiative, creativity, and generate new ideas to achieve desired outcomes for the benefit of a children's charity.
9. Self-Management: Ability to plan and manage work independently, identifying conflicting demands and establishing clear priorities to meet objectives for a children's charity.
Join Our Client:
If you are passionate about your work and possess the skills to drive impactful marketing strategies, we invite you to be part of our client's dedicated team at this renowned children's charity. Apply now to contribute to a cause that truly matters.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.