We have a current opportunity for a Electrician on a permanent basis, within a leading university located in London.
As an electrician you will be required to carry out the following duties:
Carrying out electrical maintenance both reactive and planned on a range of equipment including AHU's, pumps, pressurisation units, lighting, emergency lighting, controls, and power distribution systems.
* The post holder shall have good familiarity with BS 7671 requirements both theoretical and practical.
* Responding in a 'hands-on' capacity to Critical Plant breakdowns and undertaking remedial action in the field.
* Completing and recording PPM tasks.
* Assisting in weekly auditing by means of percentage checks the quality of works carried out in the field.
* Carrying out routine inspections of plant and systems during each shift.
* Assisting in management and control of spares inventory, requisitioning replacement parts and consumables from stores.
* Assisting in implementing emergency and contingency procedures as required from time to time
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 PA
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.