Building Safety Data Analyst
A permanent role, paying between £50,000 and £60,000, hyrbid working based in London. Working for a Housing Association.
We are seeking an experienced Data Analyst to develop and implement data management solutions for the clients Building Safety programme. Core responsibilities include:
- Developing data strategy and best practices for accuracy and quality
- Leading projects to implement new compliance data management
- Supporting system, data, and programme integration
- Producing and improving compliance reporting with detailed analysis
- Developing BI dashboards and automation for regular reporting
- Collaborating on optimizing data warehousing and analytics
- Carrying out frequent data analysis and issue resolution
- Managing and enhancing auditing processes and controls
- Working with data governance lead on framework integration
- Identifying areas of improvement in building safety data practices
- Continuously improving data management strategies
Required skills and experience:
- Proven data analysis and solution implementation background
- Stakeholder management and complex project delivery expertise
- Advanced BI reporting proficiency with tools like Cognos/PowerBI
- Data quality assurance and auditing knowledge
- Understanding of risk management
- Regulated industry experience
- Building safety familiarity
- Excellent analytical, leadership and communication abilities
- Strategic thinking and data strategy development
- Strong Excel and data visualization skills
- Numerical and analytical aptitude
A permanent opportunity, paying between £50,000 and £60,000. A hybrid role based in London. Working for an established Housing Association.
If you are interested please feel free to apply for this position.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.