Data Quality Manager
Permanent role, paying between £45,000 and £48,000. Hybrid role based in their offices in London. Working for A Housing Association.
We are looking for an experienced Data Quality Manager to implement and oversee data quality assurance for our clients Building Safety programme. Core responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing data validation protocols
- Conducting regular data quality assessments and identifying issues
- Continuously monitoring and improving data quality
- Producing building safety compliance reports
- Supporting data report integration and automation
- Communicating data insights to stakeholders
- Assisting with data migration planning and execution
- Implementing quality controls for new data collection
- Collaborating on data projects with the analytics and governance teams
- Understanding and supporting stakeholder data needs
- Providing guidance on data systems and management
Required skills and experience:
- Data analysis and quality assurance background
- Developing compliance performance reports
- Regulated industry experience
- Implementing data quality controls
- Advanced Excel and BI reporting proficiency
- Some SQL experience would be helpful
- Familiarity with property management systems
- Experience with Asset Data, or working within an organisation that owns properties would be desirable.
- Attention to detail and identifying data issues
- Adapting to evolving data needs and technology
- Critical thinking and data-driven insight
- Improving data management processes
- Collaborative teamwork and communication
A permanent role, paying between £45,000 and £48,000. A hybrid role working out of their offices based in Central London. Working for an established Housing Association.
If you are interested please feel free to apply for the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.