An exciting opportunity has become available for an experience Project Manager to join my client, a growing Housing Association.
This is a permanent role, paying £57,000 per annum. Hybrid working of minimum 1 day per week in their offices based in West London
The Project Delivery Manager will be responsible for overseeing project execution, aligning with approved business cases, and collaborating with business stakeholders to drive successful project outcomes. This role will focus on two key areas: managing a portfolio of organizational projects and contributing to the refinement and implementation of our Project Management Methodology.
My client is looking for a well-rounded Project Manager with experience in managing multiple projects end-to-end, throughout the business, but with a focus on Technology.
Responsibilities as Project Manager
- Coordinate, plan, and manage project teams involving various stakeholders.
- Define project scope, risks, assumptions, success factors, and team structures.
- Develop detailed project plans following the project management lifecycle.
- Ensure project requirements, outputs, and benefits realization align with strategic objectives.
- Monitor project progress, provide transparent updates, and facilitate project boards.
- Manage risks, issues, dependencies, and testing activities.
- Execute effective project communications to stakeholders.
- Ensure project teams are equipped with necessary tools and processes.
- Drive PMO performance in line with organizational goals.
- Administer project submissions and approvals, maintaining a project pipeline.
- Implement a consistent approach for risk management.
- Collect project performance data for reporting.
- Maintain quality standards for project documentation.
Key Performance Criteria
- Achieve cost, time, and quality objectives per project.
- Deliver project milestones as per plan.
- Promote PMO processes across the organization.
- Produce consistent project documentation.
- Enhance stakeholder perception of PMO services.
- Manage project budget and costs effectively.
- Facilitate clear notification and escalation processes.
Skills & Experiences required
- Strong project/program management skills with exceptional organization.
- Leadership excellence in a matrix environment.
- Collaborative team player who demonstrates openness and respect.
- Visible, accountable, and empowering leader.
- Possess recognized project/program management qualification (PMP, Prince2 or MSP).
- Proven experience in project/program management and planning.
- Skilled in stakeholder management and partnership.
- Proficient in prioritization models and project prioritization.
- Effective multitasker who delivers under pressure.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and quality-focused.
This is a permanent opportunity to join a growing and innovative Housing Association and help develop the organisation through managing multiple projects. The salary is £57,000 per annum with good benefits including 28 days of holiday and development opportunities. Hybrid working of minimum 1 day per week in their offices based in West London.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.