I have an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Project Manager to join a leading Housing Association who have a strong reputation for investing and developing in people. This enterprise organisation strives to have a culture of collaboration.
This is an 18 month to 2-year FTC, Hybrid working within their office in Central London, paying £75,000 per annum.
The appropriate person MUST have experience with Project Managing Active Directories within the past 3 years.
Responsibilities as Infrastructure Project Manager
- Project manage the delivery end-to-end from inception to launch, providing structure and rigour to the delivery of the Domain Modernisation Project including the definition and maintenance of project plans, requirements gathering, milestones, documentation, and success criteria.
- Oversee; Technical solution design and development, Build, Test and Acceptance, Infrastructure delivery, Budget tracking and resource management through lifecycle, Benefit realisation (benchmarking/tracking) to project objectives.
- Work closely with Service Delivery and Service Desk teams to ensure the project adheres to service management and change management principles, operations, processes, and policies, ensuring minimal to no impact to service operations.
- Work closely with the Infrastructure Team, Technology and business teams to ensure project workstreams and deliverables are delivered, are captured, tracked, and reported on accordingly.
- Proactively communicate with sponsors, stakeholders, and team members. Including setting up and chairing the project board, workshops, and stakeholder meetings, ensuring required preparation to deliver project updates and obtain any required actions or decision points.
- Ensure risks, issues and dependencies are being recorded, monitored, monitored, and proactively managed to minimise disruption to successful delivery.
- Ensure completion of deliverables and adherence to timelines, quality and success criteria.
- Provide change control for scope revisions.
- Conduct post-implementation review of delivery phases, comparing requirements/deliverables to results and identifying any follow up actions and lessons learned.
Skills and experiences required
- Must have previous Active Directory Project Management experience
- Extensive technical experience of leading Active Directory migration projects
- Experience of liaising and communicating effectively with both key business stakeholders and IT Business Partners
- Experience of infrastructure transformation, working in environments utilising ITIL principles.
- Experience managing project budgets up to £1million
- Qualified Prince 2 Practitioner
- Delivered successful cross-functional information technology projects
- Working knowledge or experience of: ICT Governance, assurance and audit, Risk Management, Portfolio Management, IT Systems Procurement, Business Relationship Management, Business Engagement, Demand Management, Programme and Project Management, Programme and Project Execution.
This is an 18 month to 2-year FTC, paying £75,000 per annum. A hybrid role, working 2 days in the office based in Central London. Good company benefits including 29 days holiday bank holidays, good pension scheme and other benefits. A friendly and collaborative team, with opportunity to train and grow, and exposure to strong enterprise technology.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.