Morgan Hunt are currently recruiting for a Project Support Officer on behalf of our public-sector client based in Central Scotland.
Salary: £29k - £36k
Annual Leave: 40 Days
Pension Contribution: 21%
Working Pattern: Hybrid; 2 Days On-Site
The Project Support Officer will provide high-quality support to key strategic initiatives across a range of areas such as support for governance, risk, issue management, planning to a roadmap, reporting, benefits management, and continuous improvement, as well as executive support as required. Building trusted and credible relationships with stakeholders is a key part of this role as well, as supporting the delivery of change across the institution.
- Gathering and maintaining all change initiative related information (strategic initiative roadmaps and plans, risk and issue registers, decision logs etc) to support change initiatives as directed by the project managers.
- Ensuring that all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods, and procedures, ensuring good quality version control and information management.
- Providing proactive guidance and support to stakeholder groups and communities of interest to enable them to be effective.
- Organising and minuting key meetings including project boards and lessons learned reviews.
- Developing and maintaining a strong working relationship with change leaders, strategic initiative teams and externally.
- Liaising and co-ordinating the development of content from a variety of sources ensuring it is collated, reviewed, and presented to relevant individuals for approval.
- Schedule meetings, identifying dates, booking venues, organising necessary travel arrangements for attendees, and dealing with hospitality.
- Reviewing and assessing schedules to ensure appropriate time is allocated for completion of workload and forthcoming demands.
- Ensuring the use of data complies with current regulations, particularly those relating to GDPR.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in change & transformation projects is desirable.
- Confident across Office 365, communications tools including social media, content management, and generating and posting content.
- Comfortable with change and working on your own initiative adding value and quality at all stages.
- Experience of working with and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Experience of working with and across internal and external teams.
- Strong organisational skills, an ability to manage a wide caseload of tasks and working to deadlines.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.