Role: A levels Business and Economics Lecturer
Hourly Rate: £24 - £28 per hour
Hours: Full Time
Job Type: Temporary
Morgan Hunt are looking for a passionate A levels Business and Economics Lecturer to start at an established College in Nottingham, on a temporary basis. If the below interests you, please don't hesitate to contact or apply.
Duties of a Lecturer:
- Delivering the full Further Education and Training specification in Business and Economics as the main Lecturer for the class or group
- Planning and coordinating lessons, resources and support to enable learners to achieve their qualifications
- Using the College's online systems to track progress and attendance
- Quality delivery of interactive lessons to learners with clear lesson objectives
- Motivate and inspire learners using up-to-date teaching methodology
- Set and monitor regular, challenging homework in line with student abilities
- Keep in line with quality assurance (collect learner views, lesson observation, working through action plan)
- Attend meetings and any training days/inset days
- Ensure accurate completion of class registers at all times, stay on top of admin work and marking
- Any other duties as required by the College
A Lecturer will be required to:
- Have experience in the Further Education sector
- Hold a UK recognised teaching qualification (DTLLS, PCET, PGCE or QCF Level 5 Diploma in Education)
- Have previous experience working as a Lecturer or Teacher and a successful record in retention and achievement
- Hold a Level 3 or above qualification in Business or Economics.
- Hold GCSEs in both Maths and English, at grade A-C or equivalent
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Proven experience of consistently good/outstanding teaching
If you are passionate in the delivery of high-quality teaching, match the above criteria, are looking for a new role and are based in and around Nottingham, please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.