Job Title: Learning Support Assistant
Job Type: Temporary - 10 - 25 hours a week- Full & Part time roles available
Payrate: £11 - £14 per hour
Morgan Hunt is currently working with a leading Further Education College in the West Midlands, we are recruting for multilple Learning Support Assistants covering full time and part time hours.
In this Learning Support Assistant role, your responsibilities will include:
* Working with students with additional learning needs and disabilities, either on a 1:1 basis or as a class Learning Support Assistant
* Keeping track of and writing notes on the progress and development of the student(s)
* Using the College's online systems to track progress and attendance
* Developing and maintaining excellent rapport with all student(s) within the class
* Motivate and inspire learners using up-to-date methods
* Work closely with the student(s) to increase their learning and keep them on-target
* Occasionally liaise with external agencies, other staff members and parents/carers of the student(s)
* Attend meetings and any training days/inset days
* Occasionally provide personal care for students with more severe disabilities
* Any other duties as required by the College
Skills & experience
* Have previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant and satisfactory references
* Hold GCSEs in both Maths and English, at grade A-C or equivalent
* A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
* Proven experience of maintaining quality rapport with students, staff and parents/carers
* Be able to travel to, in and around the Wolverhampton Area.
If you are interested in working as a Learning Support Assistant, please apply to this advert with a CV today and a consultant will contact you!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.