We have a current opportunity for a Care Coordinator on a temporary basis. The position will be based in Tamworth, Staffs. For further information about this position please apply.
Role: Substance Misuse Care Coordinator
Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Location: Tamworth, Staffordshire
Hourly rate: £15 - £22 ph depending upon experience
Industry: Substance Misuse
In this Substance Misuse Care Coordinator position, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a service user caseload, devising, implementing and reviewing on-going recovery plans and treatment.
- Carrying out triage/screening assessments.
- Facilitate service user access to treatment and community resources.
- To lead effective case management for allocated service users.
- To work collaboratively within the multi-disciplinary team.
- To improve outcomes for service users by reducing the impact of drug and alcohol related harm on family life.
- Identify and prevent potential harm to service users.
- Promote visible recovery across the service and ensure peer support opportunities are relevant and accessible for all service users.
- Work in accordance with all relevant legislation, policies and procedures/guidelines.
- Enhanced DBS
- The ability to effectively engage with clients about their drug use through verbal and non-verbal means
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Applications
- An understanding of the complex needs experienced by those with a history of problematic alcohol or drug misuse
- An understanding of and ability to implement interventions, including brief interventions MI, PSIs, CBT, and ITEP.
- Able to manage a high caseload effectively, keeping up to date with appointments and case reporting.
- Knowledge of safeguarding practices and procedures.
- Relevant professional qualifications
- Ability to use case management
- Knowledge of harm reduction approaches in substance misuse
If your interested, please click apply!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.