We have a current opportunity for a DRIVE Case Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
Job Title : Domestic Abuse Perpetrator Case Manager
Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00 ( occasional out of hours working will be required )
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 per annum
Location: Telford & Shropshire
Industry: Domestic Violence
- You will strive to make contact and work on a one to one basis with perpetrators whose victims have been identified as high risk at MARAC, including high harm perpetrators identified through the Domestic Abuse Perpetrator Panel (DAPP).
- You will pro-actively secure engagement, influence attitudinal and behavioural change and link to complementary services
- Your aim is to design a co-ordinated, strategic individual intervention plan to address identified needs and risks and promote understanding of the impact of abusive behaviours
- By working closely with the IDVA service ypu will review risk, develop safety plans and improve outcomes for all parties involved
- Experience working within the Domestic Violence industry
- Working within a public protection/ safeguarding multi-agency setting .e.g. Child protection, vulnerable adults, MARAC, MAPPA.
- Writing and presenting information formally and informally, to a range of audiences
- Confident working with a multi agency team
- Generous annual leave and family friendly leave
- Flexible holidays scheme
- Flexible Working options
- Access to personal and professional development
- Pension Scheme (matched contributions)
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Health and Medical Support - Eyecare vouchers, vaccination programme, access to medical advice
- Reward and Recognition Scheme
If your interested please click apply!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.