An exciting opportunity has become available, working as a Full Stack Developer for my client who provides certification in multiple areas of business including Compliance, Sustainability, Cyber Security, Manufacturing etc.
My client is looking for experienced Full Stack Developers, with a solid grasp of contemporary web application tools, Blockchain, and AI, along with best practices. You will assume a key role in crafting data-driven applications that will revolutionise how brands and retailers evaluate their supply chains and instigate enhancements.
Responsibilities as a Full Stack Developer
- Formulate and develop resilient, scalable, and extensible web applications using Ruby on Rails frameworks and ReactJS.
- Collaborate as a member of the global product development team.
- Designing and developing applications based on specified requirements and standards (Working with Engineering, QA and DevOps to ensure timely, high quality project completion).
- Conduct code assessments with team members.
- Craft unit test cases.
- Actively participate in all Scrum events.
- Fulfil other assigned responsibilities.
Experience and Skills
- 5 years of software development experience.
- 3 years hands on engagement in web back-end development using Ruby, preferably within Ruby on Rails framework.
- Strong familiarity with RESTful services and API design, coupled with a strong comprehension of web stacks.
- Proficiency with Express/Fastify or similar Node framework.
- Experience in database querying using both ORM and SQL.
- Exposure to Blockchain and/or AI, and Docker usage, and tools such as Git, Jira, Sentry, and Confluence.
- Skilled in designing and implementing data models and data pipelines to support business processes.
- Ability to implement automated unit tests.
- Experience as a member of a Scrum team.
- Experience in front-end web development using ReactJS and knowledge of fundamental HTML5/CSS/JS design principles.
- Familiarity with GraphQL, particularly Apollo.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Gitlab CI and Jenkins.
- Understanding of TypeScript.
- Familiarity with any major cloud computing platforms (preferably AWS).
This is a permanent opportunity paying between £70,000 and £90,000. Working in their Birmingham office, Hybrid working of 1-3 days per week in the office. If you are interested, please feel free to apply.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.