Find out more about this organisation on their careers site
About the Role
The Marketing department at Luminate Education Group (which includes Leeds City College, Keighley College, Harrogate College, Leeds Sixth Form College and the Yorkshire Centre for Training and Development) takes proactive, strategic responsibility for developing and delivering marketing strategies for the Colleges and key audiences within the Group to ultimately drive student recruitment.
The Digital Marketing Executive sits within the Marketing department at Luminate Education Group. You will report to the Senior Digital Marketing Executive and will work alongside one Digital Marketing Apprentice.
We are based at Leeds City College, Park Lane Campus, which is a short 10/15 minute walk from the train station. We are able to offer hybrid working in this role alongside other amazing benefits.
What You Will Do
- Under the guidance of the Senior Digital Marketing Executive and in collaboration with the strategic marketing team, you will implement the digital marketing plan for an assigned FE brand or target audience.
- Implement PPC and paid digital campaigns. Monitor performance and ensure campaigns are optimised in line with each brands KPIs.
- Deliver on SEO strategy for the assigned brand or target audience.
- Deliver email marketing campaigns, ensuring A/B testing, audience management and template development are of a good standard.
- Maintain positive external relationships with key digital suppliers.
- Collaborate with the market insight team to ensure that digital marketing activity is insight-led and well monitored/reported.
- Collaborate with the website development team to ensure that SEO plans and recommendations are implemented and measured successfully.
- Collaborate with relevant colleagues in the student recruitment and admissions function, particularly in relation to email communications throughout the student journey.
- Must keep up to date with digital marketing industry developments and have knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends.
- Must have previous experience of leading and delivering successful digital marketing plans.
- Must be able to use project management tools to aid digital campaign management.
- Experience of leading paid digital campaign optimisation including A/B testing.
- Experience of contributing to multi-channel marketing campaigns and measuring results.
- Experience of working with external digital suppliers.
There are plenty of benefits available to our staff members, here are just a few:
- Annual leave entitlement - If you work full time, you'll get at least 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and up to 5 discretionary closure days at Christmas (pro rata for part time staff).
- Support Staff 27 days (increasing to 32 days after 5 years service)
- Academic 37 days
- Senior Management 37 days
- Generous Pension schemes
- Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Memberships and discounts - employees can sign up to various membership cards and discount schemes such as TOTUM card (formerly NUS card).
- Travel and commuting - discounted travel available through Metro card, Northern Rail, First Bus, Arriva Bus and Cycle to work schemes.
- Learning and development opportunities - including staff development days
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Flexible and hybrid working opportunities - this will vary depending on role requirements
To apply, please visit our website: Digital Marketing Executive | 10 December, 2023 | Jobs and careers with Luminate Education Group
We cannot accept applications via CV's or email.