A housing association is looking to recruit a Domestic Abuse Support Worker in Nottingham to work with Children and Teenagers on a temporary contract.
As a Domestic Abuse Support Worker in Nottingham you will be working with young people who will have been victims of domestic abuse and supporting them over the phone with access to services and providing initial advice.
As a Domestic Abuse Support Worker in Nottingham you will be:
* Supporting clients over the telephone with the impacts of the domestic abuse
* Providing a supportive and empathetic approach
* Support with access to services
* Carry out relevant administration duties
The successful candidate for the role of Domestic Abuse Support Worker in Nottingham will have:
* Experience working with Children and Young People who have been victims of domestic abuse and some understanding of the issues faced
* Excellent communication skills and confidence in using the telephone
* Strong administration skills
* Strong organisation skills
* A DBS check within the last 12 months and/or on the update service
The role of Domestic Abuse Support Worker in Nottingham gives the opportunity to gain employment within a reputable organisation within the market on a unique project. It is perfect for someone with some experience of working with vulnerable women and children who want to widen their skills. Morgan Hunt have been working within Supported Housing for more than 12 years to help find housing professionals the right position at the right time. We provide an honest and consultative approach will help our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.