Morgan Hunt is delighted to be working with a prestigious further educational college in East Sussex to help employ an experienced Electrical professional for their full-time Electrical Installation Assessor role. If you're looking for a permanent position, don't hesitate to get in touch.
The roles are open to professionals with teaching experience but also those wishing to get into education to help develop and nurture the next generation of electrical professionals.
The Electrical Installation Assessor lecturer will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the other members of the department and Curriculum Manager to facilitate efficient delivery of the curriculum
- To monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions and own practice
The Electrical Installation Assessor will need to have:
- Hold a TAQA Assessors qualification or equivalent i.e. A1/D32/D33
- Hold a TAQA IQA qualification or equivalent (desirable) i.e. V1
- Ideally have recent experience of working in an educational/learning environment
- The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
- Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you feel you'd be great for this Electrical Installation Assessor in East Sussex, apply and send over a CV today.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this role you can win £150 in vouchers if your referral is successful.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.