Estates Services Caretaker - Full time Permament position
Covering multiple sites in Slough for a leading Housing Associaiton
About the role
* To carry out cleaning, landscaping, clearance, gardening and general maintenance works to communal areas in accordance with any written and/or verbal specification.
* Work with other Caretakers, Housing Services Officer, Contractors and office staff in the management of schemes.
* To provide relief cover on sites as and when requested.
* To provide a service that promotes the welfare of the residents, in particular those who are frail or vulnerable.
* Ensure that issues concerning residents and the sites in general are reported to the appropriate person, but that the principles of confidentiality are adhered to at all times.
* To carry out all duties in line with Health and Safety policy and procedures.
What you will need:
You'll deliver values-driven service to your internal and external customers, by seeking to understand fully your customers' needs, identifying and working to remove pain points, and always doing what you say you will
* You will have knowledge of cleaning, gardening and general maintenance
* Previous experience in a customer facing role
* Be able to work on your own initiative
* Good time management skills
* Good interpersonal and customer service skills
* You will work well in a team
* Ideally, you will have a multi trade and / or good trade experience to undertake repair works, knowledge of COSHH regulations and experience of working in a Housing environment
* Educated to GCSE level
* Hold a full, clean Driving Licence
* An Enhanced DBS is required
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.