Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Health Membership organisation to recruit for a Faculty & Committee Manager!
Details of Faculty & Committee Manager:
Contract Type - Temporary
Duration - At least for the next 3 months
Pay - £23ph PAYE
Location - London
Hybrid - Yes
Duties of the Faculty & Committee Manager:
* Servicing faculty and committee meetings - advising employees and members regarding strategic objectives and policies and external relations
* Managing all faculty and committee work whilst maintaining a working knowledge of clinical, strategic and policy areas of concern
* Drafting agendas and taking minutes
* Assisting with projects working with groups and events
* Preparing strategy and meeting agendas
Experience Required of the Faculty & Committee Manager:
* Experience of working in a similar environment is essential
* Experience of committee support
* Ability to monitor and report on budgets
* Ability to work with complex written and numerical documents
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, please send a copy of your CV ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.