Morgan Hunt have partnered with a top 20 global law firm with over 50 offices, associations and co-operations worldwide. With their flagship office based in the City of London, this leading law firm are now seeking an experienced Finance Systems Analyst to join their impressive set up.
The Finance Systems Analyst will form part of an experienced finance team who pride themselves on supporting the firm globally in producing financial and management information, reporting solutions and operational and technical support to both internal and external clients.
The Finance Systems Analyst will report into the Finance Systems Manage and will undertake key responsibilities ranging from project work in implementing new finance systems and upgrades to working alongside various internal stakeholders in relation to the roll out and training of numerous financial systems and applications.
The Finance Systems Analyst will:
- Assist in the production of financial systems procedures, development specifications, test plans and training guides
- Assist in the firms continuing PMS migration project of Elite 3e
- Offer occasional provision of 2nd line support
- Test applications and check functionalities in line with test plans
- Identify and resolve any issues during test cycles
- Offer post project go live support
The ideal Finance Systems Analyst will:
- Have prior finance systems experience within a global law firm
- Have in depth knowledge of global finance systems both from the front and back end (ideally Elite 3e)
- Have exposure to testing and rolling out finance systems applications (i.e. Chrome River)
- Have exposure/ knowledge of SQL and SSRS
- Have a proactive attitude and a problem-solving way of working
- Have good communication and the ability to train and influence best practice
This opportunity will offer the successful Finance Systems Analyst the chance to further challenge themselves and the ability to continue their development within a global organisation. As well as working alongside some of the industries most experiences professionals, this role will offer a complex range of interesting project work, alongside the day to day BAU and support work associated with any Finance Systems role.
Please get in touch with Sam Vorley on 02074198939 to find out more or apply today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.