Morgan Hunt require a Fire Alarm Engineers for Building Maintenance Contractor based in North London
Salary From: £35k to 44k depending on experience
Hours: 8:00am to 5pm Mon to Fri
Location: North London - But will cover Greater London Locations
Must Have Full Cleaning Driving Licence - Company Van Provided
Carry out regular servicing, reactive maintenance and commissioning of various fire detection & alarm systems plus other related systems, compliant with British Standards.
Delivering Planned Preventative Maintenance on Fire/Life safety equipment to ensure peace of mind and compliance to our customers
Regular routine servicing, commissioning of various Fire alarm systems, and other Fire/Life safety systems
Undertake reactive call outs for fault finding and the repair of faults. Complete a service report for all service visits to maintain compliance. To work with and under instruction from your line manager complying with work instructions, company policies and Health and Safety procedures.
Ensure that an accurate and high standard of company documentation is maintained.
Undertake 'On-Call' duties as with your Team (as per rota)
Minimum of 2-3 years Fire Alarm system experience working with Fire Alarm Systems and associated systems
- Working understanding of relevant British Standards, in particular clauses relating to servicing, maintenance and commissioning
- Competent using technology such as laptops, tablets, test equipment, meters, etc.
- Diligent with job specific data entry and record keeping on company software
- Maintain and complete customer and company paperwork in a timely manner
- Comply with responsibilities for Health and Safety as outlined in the Health and Safety Policy at all times
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.