Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Membership Body, in their search for an interim (12 month Fixed Term Contract) Procurement Manager to lead on ensuring all contracts engaged adhere to both the organisations, and wider, legislative policies and requirements.
You will also be responsible for developing, embedding, and managing an end-to end process of contract issue, monitoring and management. You will provide specialist advice and guidance to internal and external stakeholders on standard contract terms as well as managing and maintaining accurate organisational contracts registers, including contract amendments expirations.
It is essential that you have previous experience within a Contract Management, Compliance and Procurement position, within a large Charity or Public Sector organisation You will have experience of dealing with a wide range of internal, external, and connected stakeholders in a professional manner. It is desired that you have experience of using an online contract management system and of using electronic signature software
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Annual Salary: £52,500
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
Hours: 35 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP
Key Result Areas
- Implement and manage an ongoing training process for colleagues across all organisational sites on the process of engaging consultants and contract management
- Assist the finance team by ensuring that they have the relevant information required in order to process payments.
- Preparing data for the General Counsel and EMT highlighting adherence to requirement and reporting on the numbers, value and extent of consultant use
- Assist the Senior Procurement Manager with projects and tender exercises where appropriate
- Be an interested and active member of the staff team within the Planning and Resources Directorate working closely with others ensure that the organisation is seen to be a responsive, courteous and efficient organisation both by its members and other key audiences
- Previous experience within a contract management and compliance role (E)
- Working within a charity or complex organisation (E)
- Experience of dealing with a wide range of internal, external and connected stakeholders in a professional manner (E)
- Experience of using an online contract management system (D)
- Experience of using electronic signature software (D)
Knowledge / Skills / Attributes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and methodical with assurance reporting data
- Good knowledge of all MS office applications, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent understanding of legal contract terms for services
Please apply below to find out more information regarding this fantastic opportunity for a Procurement Manager.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.