We are working with a prominent public sector organization to recruit a .NET developer on a 6 month contract. The position will be based in Glasgow or London.
- To suggest and implement improvements to the application development process, such as continuous integration, automation of build, deploy and test etc.
- To work closely with the project manager, providing a technical and application perspective throughout the project lifecycle
- Development, maintenance and support of key organization scheme applications
- Technical documentation of key organization business applications
- Technical ownership of application requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Expertise as a Microsoft Software Developer
- Essential skills and proven expertise in the following technologies:
Microsoft .NET (C#)
SQL Server Development
Test Driven Development (TDD)
Continuous Integration, build and deployment automation
- Knowledge and experience of some of the following:
Development techniques and design patterns
Relational database design
SQL stored procedures
Unit Test Frameworks and Tools (Nunit, Moq, etc)
Version control tools and workflows (TFS, GIT)
- A good working knowledge of some of the following technologies:
Cloud Technologies (Azure)
Containerisation Technologies (Docker)
- Demonstrable expertise of collaborative working with:
Business Analysts, QA Testers, Project Managers, Senior Managers and Business Customers
- 6 month Contract Inside IR35
- £600 daily rate
- Glasgow/London based
- 1 day a week in the office
- The right to work in the UK - no sponsorship can be given
For more information about the role, please apply.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.